Sunday Farmers Market in Old Town
Every Sunday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.Old Town Plaza (9615 Railroad Street)
There’s an exciting option to stock up on fresh local fruits and veggies. The City of Elk Grove and Living Smart Foundation proudly team up for the Old Town Elk Grove Farmers Market. This market offers locally grown produce, gourmet foods and snacks, entertainment, and special events. What’s more, a portion of all sales helps support the Living Smart Foundation, a non-profit that specializes in the education of youth and families in health, business, financial management, and life skills. Find out more about this farmers market and the foundation’s services at ILoveMyFarmersMarket.com.
A bit of what you can find each week.
- Baked goods: breads, pies, etc.
- Canned or preserved fruits/vegetables: jams, jellies, preserves, salsas, pickles, dried fruit, etc.
- Certified organic fruits
- Certified organic vegetables
- Charcuterie products
- Coffee and/or tea
- Crafts and/or woodworking items
- Cut flowers
- Fish and/or seafood
- Fresh and/or dried herbs
- Fresh fruit juices
- Gluten-free baked goods
- Gourmet prepared foods: tamales, arepas, sauces, hummus
- Natural pet feed
- Nursery stock (trees, shrubs)
- Olive oil
- Poultry/fowl, lamb, beef, and pork products
- Soap and/or body care products
- Starters/decorative plants; succulents
- Vegan protein products including cashew cheese